Not that I'm bias or anything, but I think Virginia is the prettiest place ever.
Lauren, Emma, Darby, and Ciara in downtown Abingdon, Virginia.
Homemade ice-cream in Abingdon.
Lauren, Darby, and me getting ready to go on the Creeper Trail in Damascus, Virginia.
Wildflowers.
Alayna.
We like our converse quite a lot, as evidenced by this picture.
Lauren.
Darby & Caroline, after arriving at the Stouffer's house in Centerville, Tennessee.
Kitties.
Tennessee is awfully pretty too.
Photo shoot with the girls. Left to right: Caroline, Lauren, and Darby.
Camille.
We like to laugh.
Caroline, Camille, and Darby.
Sisters-- Caroline, and Camille.
Camille being the fantastic photographer that she is.
Caroline & Lauren being their usual hilarious selves.
Camille & me.
All of us after the photo shoot :). Left to right: Caroline, Lauren, Darby, Camille, me, and Alayna.
Alayna, Darby, and Caroline getting ready for Mexican Night :).
Getting some sun after swimming.
I got to take some shots of Camille with her camera, and I thought this one turned out really well.
Lauren in Nashville.
Mrs. Stouffer and Lauren at a cafe in Nashville.
Expensive but pretty stuff at Anthropologie in Nashville.
Our group in Nashville, left to right; Mrs. Stouffer, Darby, Caroline, Delaney, Camille, Lauren, and Alayna.
We opted for gelato after an insanely hot day in Nashville.
Camille in Nashville.
Lauren.
The Parthenon in Nashville, Tennessee.
Caroline, and Alayna.
Caroline.
On a walk with these three on a stunning Tennessee morning.
I love Camille to the moon and back. She's the pop to my corn, the spring to my step, and the light to my world.
Lauren at the abortion mill in Bristol, Virginia.
Emma & me, at the Bristol abortion mill.
Darby holding baby Penny.
I hope y'all liked the pictures! Darby and I had a fantastic time with friends in both Virginia and Tennessee. Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of the pictures! I seriously love hearing from y'all.
Much love, Delaney Mara

















































Delaney! Awesome photos girl! Ya got some great shots during this trip! I always love how you see through the lens. You really capture the meaningful little moments, smiles, quickly changing sunlight… Keep at it! Love you! :) xo
ReplyDeleteLike your photos :) (y)
ReplyDeleteGreat photos. I'm sad I missed you when you were here. (Virginia) But I'm glad I got to see you in Florida!! I love your pictures. You capture God's creation in such great light! :)
ReplyDelete