Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Updated blog


Hello friends! I just wanted to leave a quick note to tell y'all that I've updated and revised my blog a little bit. It was becoming extremely clunky, and needed to be cleaned up. I've also now added a page with my contact information, if any of y'all are interested in using me as a photographer. I hope y'all enjoy the new look, and please let me know what you think!

On another note I've been really behind on blogging lately. I'm hoping that sometime this week before I go out of town, I can write up a quick post from my trip to Washington, DC. I had some truly incredible experiences up there, and I was beyond happy with the pictures that I was able to take. Please keep an eye out for the post, I think y'all will like it.

Much love, Delaney Mara


1 comment: