These first few weeks of June have been really nice. I've gotten to spend more time with friends and with family, which has been very special for me. These latest pictures are a mixture of iPhone pictures, and pictures from my camera. I hope you enjoy, and if you get a chance vote on the poll on the right side of my blog! I am wanting opinions on what kind of pictures y'all would like to see more of.
Spending time with my adorable Donovan at Rock Springs a few weeks ago.
The sunsets in Florida are magnificent!
Beach day.
Donovan loves the beach!
Donovan fell asleep on me during family worship recently. I never want these kind of sweet moments to end.
Saint Andrews.
Maili the pipsqueak. Also known for her long stories, her quirky laugh, and her love of all things pink.
Erin Claire and I. Do not mess with us!
Reilly Justice loves summer because swimming is one of his favorite things to do.
Too cool for school.
This little kid makes me smile.
These past few weeks have been very relaxing but I am really looking forward to the next few busy months! I hope y'all liked this post and the various pictures. Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think, I love hearing from y'all! :)
Much love, Delaney




















You always take great photos, Delaney, but I really liked these. The tree photo- fifth from the top- was amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteawesome photos!
ReplyDeleteExcept for the storm drain and the stucco house, the sunset and clouds picture looks like something out of the Hudson River school.
ReplyDelete