Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer


 I've had more opportunities to take pictures lately, and I have absolutely loved it! Florida has definitely been getting hotter out, so I have been trying to enjoy the less humid days before it becomes excruciatingly hot. Ok, so it's not that bad...

 Our pool looks more and more inviting every day :).


 Sweet Erin Claire.

 Their laughter is unbelievably contagious--I love it.

 One of my favorite hymns.

 We had friends over last week for dinner, and all the kids went swimming!

 What do you get when you stick ten kids in one pool? a lot of fun and craziness.



 We went to the Falcone's house to spend the day, we all had a great time!

 Beautiful Breeze.

 The little boys playing in the kiddie pool.





 My Dono.





 Erin Claire and Reilly.

 Maili and Naomi--friends forever.



 Mini Memorial Day photo shoot with Erin Claire. I am so very blessed to have this girl in my life!

 She makes me laugh.

How incredibly gorgeous is she?! both inside and out.

I hope y'all have enjoyed my latest pictures! I plan on taking plenty more during the summer, so please keep an eye out for them!
Much love, Delaney Mara

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, Delaney!! I was trying to pick a favorite, but that's impossible. =D They're all awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos! Capturing the simple joys of life, and the people who make your life beautiful. :)

    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Pictures! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete