Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

San Antonio

Took this while crossing the street, such a beautiful place to be!
We had a fantastic time in Texas-I got to see so many great friends! glad that we got the opportunity to go. Hopefully a longer blog post will be in order sometime soon!
Leave a comment, I love to hear from my blog viewers.
Bye for now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so so glad you got to go.... :) and glad you are home safely!! Beautiful picture, Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2/27/2012

    I missed out on the Film Festival this year, but is sounds like my family had a good time, and you did, too! San Antonio is a relaxing place to be, and it's most fun being there with friends and family. :-) A longer update on the Film Festival will be fun to read. :-)

    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of the sky is really pretty! Love your blog, Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous picture, Delaney! So glad I got to see you there!

    ReplyDelete