Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

February happenings

Hey y'all, sorry it's been a little while, life has been super crazy busy! Dad, Maili, and I are leaving for San Antonio on Wednesday, and we're very excited!
So I figured I'd just tell y'all a little bit about what's been going on around here besides normal things such as school, music lessons, and choir.
Just a week and two days ago (hard to believe) was the ball! we all had a great time, filled with laughing, dancing, picture taking,  and pizza eating (surprisingly I didn't get anything on my dress).
Hannah and I were the photographers, but sadly I don't feel like we took enough pictures! oh well we were both busy dancing most of the time.

                                      
Maili, being our little model. Can't believe she is going to be 10 in just a few short weeks!


My fellow photographer.


Little men.

The ballroom.



Ha, should have seen Hannah and I walking around the tiny town taking pictures, we got some weird looks.


Pretty dress.

Dancing! and a whole lot of it! Darby did a great job calling, which made it even more fun.


Sarah, Darby and I.


Kayla, Heidi, and Natalie.

So thus concludes the ball pictures...now for just a few more pictures from this lovely month of February.
Random pictures are the best by the way.

 My beautiful sister.

 My adorable brothers.


 These trees are all over our neighborhood.


 Reilly running home.


Just a picture of a table and a chair.

So as you can guess this was a really random post... but I hope y'all enjoyed it, and I'll definitely try to blog more often. I feel lame putting this up because almost all of these pictures are on Facebook, but some of my dear blog readers aren't on Facebook, so these are for you.
Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/20/2012

    The second to last one is particularly amazing, I love the composition. :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You photographer, you! I love these. :D

    ReplyDelete