Today, I am going to honest. Honestly? I haven't been able to do a lot of photography lately. I'm trying to keep up with a lot, and unfortunately, photography often gets put to the back burner. But please don't think that because I haven't been able to take many pictures lately, that I don't want to. Trust me, I want to. If anything, this has furthered my desire to grow in photography. I've been growing slowly, but I've also been thinking a lot about what the next step for me is. I think that my next photography goal is to buy a new camera. I have two things that I want to say about this: 1) I do not have a specific time frame in mind. However, I am praying that the Lord helps make it possible for me to buy a new camera within the near future. 2) I know that a camera is not what makes a photographer. I know that there are other areas that I can grow in. But the camera is a significant part of the puzzle, and it's something that's very important to being a photographer.
So.
That's where I am at right now.
I'm trying to be honest, and I'm trying to grow.
I am so thankful for the growth that I have seen in my photos over the last several years. My love for capturing beauty continues to grow. Photography is so important to me, because of the beauty that is all around. The world is a glorious place--it speaks to the glory of God. And the fact that He has given me the ability to capture the beauty of the world is absolutely amazing to me. I am thankful.
{Here are a few photos from the past few months. All of them were taken on my iPhone}

Much love, Delaney Mara







































Sheesh, even your iPhone photography is amazing. <3
ReplyDeleteWow! You are an excellent photographer Delaney! Amazing pictures. =)
ReplyDelete