Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Summer smiles

Life is incredibly beautiful. This is something that I ought to always recognize, but sometimes I forget. I get so caught up in the madness of life, that I forget to look around and see the loveliness. This summer was amazing. I had so many wonderful opportunities, I learned a lot, and I get to spend time with some of the greatest people ever. The memories that were made will stay with me for the rest of my life. My one regret is that I didn't take enough pictures. Oh goodness, I want to capture every smile, every precious person that crosses my path, every new experience. I'm praying that God will give me a deeper desire to grow as a photographer. Because it's a huge deal to me, and I love it.
With all that said, here are just a few pictures from summer 2014.

                               Dono and Amanda. Two of the coolest people that I've ever met.


                                                                     She's a beauty.

                            Maili Ailsa. Twelve-years-old, with such a big heart. I love her a lot.


                                                                      The Florida life.

                                                               Adventures with my Dono.

I miss these summer days. 




                                                                          My boy.

                                                  The best siblings in the world. Hands down.

                                                                  I like flowers, ok?

                                                              Bell Buckle, Tennessee.

Good times with Sophie in Nashville. 

                        Caroline has my heart. She has so much pizazz, and she keeps me laughing.

                                                          Anna Camille. She's fantastic.

                                                           Erin Claire & Ellie. Peas in a pod.

                                           The beautiful, and talented Mrs. Van Meggelen.
                    Thankful to have her not only as my choir teacher, but as a mentor, and friend.

Adventures with EC on the Mississippi River. 

                                              Anna Gasper. Six-years-old. Just look at that smile.

                                       Lauren, Grace, Amanda, and Anna. Love these four.

                                       Lauren. She's grown into such a lovely person.

McKenna Riley. One of the best of the best.

                                                           This girl is my favorite.

                                                      These sisters are the most beautiful.

                                             Laughs with Kaylee. We like to keep it real.

                                                                      What a gem.

Kaylee Alyssa. She's grounded, loyal, and one-of-a-kind. 

                                                                      Lake Michigan.


                                                 Erin Claire & Reilly. These kids are the greatest.

                                                   Sisters. She's pretty much my other half.

                                                         A beauty. Fourteen-years-old.

This summer was travel-filled (as in fifteen states), friend-filled, joy-filled, and family-filled. I grew so much closer to my family. They're really just the best, and I don't deserve them. I don't deserve any of this beauty. I am so thankful.

Much love, Delaney Mara

No comments:

Post a Comment