Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Treasuring moments

Hello dear readers! sorry for the long absence again. I love blogging, but sometimes it just isn't realistic in terms of my time. Life has been good lately. Sometimes it's really important for me to take a step back and just relish all the things that God is doing in my life, and in the lives of the people around me. One way that I attempt to capture God's graciousness in my life is by taking pictures.

I hope you enjoy these pictures of some of the recent lovely happenings!

Steph, Kirsten, & me before the Reformation Bible College Convocation Ceremony. It is awesome
to be one of the seventy-seven students at RBC, and this night was just the icing on the cake :).

                  Dad speaking at the Reformation Bible College Fall Conference in September.

          Kaylee & Donovan. Kaylee was a huge blessing to me during the RBC fall conference!
                         she is one of the most dependable and helpful people that I know :).

                     Days are getting cooler. There's an occasional gentle breeze, and I love it!


                       Campbell & Donovan at Disney World. I have some handsome bros :).

                                                        Daddy & Maili at Disney World.


Watching the parade at Disney! fun times.

                                                 Darby and Dono. I love these two people.

                                            Magic Kingdom with the fam in September!



                                                                  Yes, that is my dad.



Pineapple juice and vanilla ice-cream is a ridiculously delicious combo.



                                                               Sisters forever and always.



                                                                   Reilly riding the ferry.



                                                                       Maili at dusk.





My sweet friend McKenna let me take pictures of her to help build up my portfolio! 





  Our friendship summed up in a picture.



She is drop-dead-gorgeous, and I love her endlessly.



                    These are my little sisters. They're crazy, and hilarious, and just so much fun.
                                          I don't know what I would do without them.

                                                        I want to be as cool as them.


                                                    Florida sunsets never cease to amaze me.



                          Beach day in October. Yes this is our life, and it's perfectly beautiful.

Donovan + beach = pure happiness. 


                       These brothers are inseparable. They each call the other their "best friend".


                                           Darby & Reilly. Honestly cutest relationship is right here.


                               These are my little siblings. I am so so grateful for each of them.


Oh what a beach bum. 


                                                  Crafts on a quiet Wednesday morning.


He's a baldie again! every time he gets a haircut I want to cry, because seriously, look how old he looks!

    Oh Reilly. You are my joyful, sensitive, athletic, precious brother. I wouldn't trade you for anyone.



 ...and somehow now it's November.
All I can think is: why does time fly by so quickly?
I am learning to thank God for each moment. Each hug, each sacrifice that is made for someone else, each meal eaten together as a family, each late night conversation of playing catch-up, each tickle war, each word of encouragement.
My prayer is that God would teach me to treasure the people that truly matter.

Much love, Delaney Mara

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work Delaney! I really like that one of your dad at the sword in the stone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the beach ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! Missed your family at Ref Fest in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11/19/2013

    Great photos! Can't believe I only just found your blog (via Camille's)… We miss y'all in TN, so you should definitely visit very soon. :-)
    - Claire Bradshaw

    ReplyDelete