Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Photography aspirations

  

Hello friends! I have appreciated all of the support that I have received as I aspire to grow in my photography skills. I know it can be hard to sift through the self-proclaimed photographers, and so I am going to give you some information about how I can help you capture your special moments.
I have been taking photographs for about two years now. I use a Canon, and I edit my pictures using Lightroom 4. My prices are very affordable, and you will receive a cd with on average thirty to forty edited pictures on it from our session. I can take anything from family pictures, to graduation pictures, to just a fun friend photo shoot, to maternity pictures, to engagement pictures, to church event pictures, to birthday parties, or to newborn pictures. I would love to be a part of keeping memories through photos!
Please email me at laneymara0807@gmail.com if you are interested.
Much love, Delaney Mara

3 comments:

  1. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Delaney!

    Looks like y'all are doing great! Y'all look so much older than when you were out here!

    I don't think, unfortunately, I'll ask for photo service...unless, of course, you wish to come out to California to take them ;)

    Say hi to everyone for me!

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Casey! we miss y'all. We really need to make another trip out to California sometime, it's been way too long! :) thanks for the note.

      Delete