Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March happenings

Erin Claire and I, dressed as newsies.
On March 15th we had a big fundraiser show for our choir tour! we're hoping to make it all the way up to DC this year.

 Our choir singing "Seize the Day" from "The Newsies". So fun!


 I played "I Dreamed a Dream" from Les Miserables.

 We got frozen yogurt afterwards, still dressed in our costumes. We got some weird looks!

 Spring is officially here in Florida!

 Kirsten and I did a spur-of-the-moment photo-shoot because she was leaving for Wisconsin for a week.


 I love her. She is hilarious.

 I got to be the unofficial photographer for the children's Easter celebration at our church. Everyone had a great time!

 Maili with her friend Naomi, playing games outside.

Grace Roach, talking to her mom. Precious!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/30/2013

    I Dreamed A Dream! Mmm. Lovely post Miss Delaney! Beautiful pictures!! ! I always love seeing how others see life through the lens. (While I was sick at your house and in bed for days, I LOVED hearing you play that song!!!) I've searched for the music book out here, but in stores, it's always been out of stock. :)

    ReplyDelete