Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Summer Shots



 Hey y'all! sorry it's been a while since I've written, life is busy as usual. Most of the pictures in this post are nature pictures, but I promise I've done more with my summer than wander around outside taking pictures. Right now Darby, Campbell, and I are in Tennessee having a wonderful time, and hopefully I'll have a post up about our visit up here sometime in the near future.


 About a month ago we had a quick afternoon rain, and everything outside looked stunning.





 Baby bro.

 I love this one. Love his laugh.






Our 4th of July was pretty crazy, we went to the beach in the morning, then went over to the Zima's house to swim in their new pool, and then went to downtown Sanford to watch fireworks with a big group from church.

 Kirsten, Stephanie, and I.



I hope all y'all had a great 4th of July.

Leave me a comment, and let me know what you think of my pictures! I feel like I've learned a lot over the past few months about taking pictures, and thankfully I'm not as camera happy as I used to be, although I still take lots of pointless pictures. Oh well.

Much love, Delaney Mara

2 comments:

  1. I love of all of the pictures, Delaney! You are very talented!

    I like to take pictures, and one of my favorite subjects is definitely nature, partly because it almost always stays still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures, Delaney! =)

    ReplyDelete