Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Summer

 The kids all got in the pool today, and they had a blast!

 Donovan isn't a huge fan of swimming, but he loves sitting on the stairs, splashing people and playing with toys.
 Lots of water.

 Maili Ailsa.

 Reilly and Erin Claire.

 We went over to the soccer fields this afternoon, and it was very fun, although quite hot!

 Sisters.


 <3

 Feet.
After the soccer fields we went to the Stiemanns to swim, it was so nice!

Can y'all believe it's May already? oh yeah, and 15 more months until I can start driving. Scary much?
I hope everyone has had a good week, I sure did! I got a lot of school done, and I am seriously looking forward to finishing (I know, I'm sure I sound like a broken recorder). Leave a comment y'all, I love hearin' from ya!
Much love, Delaney Mara

3 comments:

  1. Great post, Delaney!

    Ahhh, the pool sounds so nice right now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, you get to DRIVE in 15 months?? Cool, I do too, God and Daddy willing. =D Nice post! I wish there was a decent swimming pool here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like y'all had an awesome day! Erin Claire and Mali look older, or maybe that's just me... Great pics! :) <3

    ReplyDelete