Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The continuing adventures of Donoman

One of the things that I have always loved doing is taking pictures of my baby brother, Donovan. I have definitely learned more as I've continued to try and capture just a little bit of his growing up. One of the things that is hard with him when taking pictures is...well... he's a two-year-old.
He definitely has tons of energy. I'm still learning how to get him to stand still to get a good picture, and it's quite humorous. I hope y'all enjoy these, we definitely had a good time taking them!

 He loves baseball. When he wants me to pitch the ball to him he doesn't ask me to pitch it, he asks me to "pass Neen!".

 I saw these flowers and thought "I've got to get a picture of these!".


 He kept staring at the flower and saying hello. Uh no hun, this is not "Horton Hears a Who".






 I love his eyes.





 His facial expression in this is absolutely priceless.


He wanted to take a picture with my camera, I wouldn't let him (hence the strap around his neck).

Hope you guys liked the pictures, these are some of my favorite ones that I have taken of him!! he is just getting so big! his newest word is careful. "Careful Neen!" <3.
Leave a comment! do any of my dear readers have something/someone/somewhere that you absolutely love taking pictures of?
Much love, Delaney

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the Horton Hears a Who reference. =D
    Donovan is so cute! I hope I can actually meet him in person someday.
    I love taking pictures of cats, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebekah, that's exactly what I thought of right when he said it :D. I hope y'all can meet someday too! and maybe when you do, we'll get to see each other at the same time.
      Cats? very interesting! I am the only cat person in my family, and when we moved I had to give mine away, I definitely miss her!

      Delete
  2. He is so cute! I love the editing on the pics. Do you use Lightroom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely is very cute! thank you for saying that! right now I am using a free online program called PicMonkey. It is taking me a while to get used to, and I probably won't keep it for very long. I'm hoping someday I can get something nice that won't be a huge pain to learn how to use! we shall see. What do you use? I've seen some of your pictures, and I like your editing! :)

      Delete
  3. Hi Delaney!

    Donovan is so adorable! And you got some good photos. :)

    I like taking pictures of my siblings, friends, and nature; trees, flowers, birds, the sky, etc.

    ReplyDelete