Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My dear darling brothers

 My little brothers eagerly awaiting the arrival of one of their favorite people.


 This kid brother of mine carries his blanket everywhere, it is so cute!


Taken from the stairs, sorry for the poor quality, I just thought he looked adorable. Told ya he carries his blanket everywhere!

I haven't taken very many pictures of Donovan lately (not as many as I had been) hence the post. There are a few others that I posted on Facebook if you want to see them. I am taking a month break from Facebook so I'll hopefully post a little bit more often during my absence. Please leave a comment, I love when people do, because it means people are actually reading this.
Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

  1. I am actually reading this! Hahahahhaa. :) Can't wait to see your wonderful self SOON.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4/24/2012

    Great pics, Delaney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Delaney! Your brothers are very adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete