Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Just a picture takin' kinda day

 Newest obsessions: trains, train-tracks, tunnels, etc. Yes he's a boy.

 

 I love this kid...although it is pretty hard to get a good picture with him!

 Can you tell he's a trouble maker?

 11-year-old Erin Claire, doing school.



 Sisters!

 Can you say weird?

Yes this is kind of out of place with the other pictures, but I like it so I figured I'd put it up.

I've been trying to challenge myself by taking more pictures inside, working with that light instead of the obviously natural light outside. Darby bought me another photography book (eep) which brings the count to... 3. That's a good start I'd say.
Leave a comment, tell me whatcha think! thanks for all of your sweet comments and encouragement!

4 comments:

  1. I will say once again: Love the photos! I really like the first and last one. :) You have adorable siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is sooooooo cute! And your photography is wonderful, and very inspiring. I love the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures, Delaney! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...... look how young everyone is! Especially EC! And yes, I'm totally stalking your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete