My brother Donovan seems to get bigger every day. He loves to "nuggle", sing, take pictures of himself, and "mackle" his siblings.
Pretty sure my siblings are the best.
Photo shoot with the little bros.
Goggles? yes, goggles.
Love these flowers. Every day I see them out our back window and I feel the need to take more pictures of them but it is hard to get a different angle on these flowers every time. They are so pretty, bright pink is such a happy color!
I got to spend some time with Michelle recently, we had a great time together. It had been so long since we had hung out last, and it was really nice to catch up! we both love taking pictures so we went out in their newly cleared out back yard which is absolutely beautiful and took pictures.
My good friend Kirsten, who recently got back from a 3 week trip to Wisconsin, and I hung out together. Target for some Starbucks, and shopping, and then the mall, for some people watching, and Chinese food. Sounds pretty much perfect right? ;)
We got back to my house and took a walk with Erin Claire, and Maili.
Kirsten and I.
So my friends are sick of me taking sky pictures, I know. But seriously, it's so gorgeous!
I am constantly in awe at the ways that it changes and the amazing colors that God puts into it. It's never the same, and yet always so pretty.
Yesterday I went over to a friend's house to hang out with a really fun group of girls, we had a photo shoot! (surprise, surprise.)
Michelle and Kaylee. Two of the sweetest girls that I know.
We went down to the train-tracks in the sweltering heat just to take pictures! it was really nice to get back inside after that.
Kenna and I. I love this girl, we're the same age again! woohoo 14-year-old people rock! she is so much fun, and we're pretty good at agreeing on things. Right, McKenna?
Classic sunglasses picture.
So 3 days ago I turned 14, which most of you probably know. I had a really great birthday, but I didn't take hardly any pictures and the ones that I did take weren't very special. You know when you feel like you have to take pictures and you look back on them later and none of them are especially interesting and just don't capture the moment? that's how mine turned out. I am so grateful to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, through Facebook posts, texts, cards, etc. I was overwhelmed but the outpouring of love from everyone!
Much love, Delaney





















I love all the photos! Did you take them all? If so you did an amazing job.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos, Laney! :) <3
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures! (Pretend that "awesome" is underlined.) :D
ReplyDelete