Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Sunshine state

They don't call it "the sunshine state" for no reason!
Sun-flare pictures are probably some of my favorite,
although some of the hardest to edit. I can't believe it's
been almost two years since we moved here, I sure do
live in a gorgeous place to take pictures! ^_^

Anyways, I hope y'all are enjoying my blog, I've enjoyed learning
how everything works, and I've been working on not just taking good
pictures, but I think I'm really getting better at editing. I'd love for
y'all to tell me if/why you like my blog, feedback is the best! :)
Leave some comments y'all.
Adios.

3 comments:

  1. Love your pics, Delaney! Especially the one with Donivan and the leaf. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delaney, I think you're doing a great job! Your pictures are really good, and I'm not just saying that because your my good friend. :)
    I like your blog because you take the kind of pictures that I like. :D Your photos are never boring; your angles and editing are good at making your photos unique. Long comment, I know. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you both!
    Willa, that's probably one of my favorites, thanks for your comment! :)
    Rebekah, you are very sweet! I appreciate your thoughts a lot <3.

    ReplyDelete